“When you meet the person that you’re supposed to be with, they make you not only a better person, but the person you were meant to be.”
Kasandra and Eric’s wedding weekend was filled with kids, family, a super friendly dogs, beautiful church, and sparklers. What’s not to love?
Eric is a fire-fighter and this wedding was full of unique firefighter themes, including the vintage firetruck that they rode away from the church.
and check out these awesome vendors:
- photography by liv hefner photography
- hair by harner hair company
- makeup by amy n mccoy makeup artistry
- cake by village cakery
- florals by passiflora
- ceremony at basilica of st. mary
- reception at parkersburg country club
- coordination by little black dress events